The Best Chinese Food Buffalo NY has to Offer.
Voted Best Chinese Restaurant by Art Voice Readers Poll
Since 1981, the Leongs have successfully owned-operated the MAY JEN restaurant, on Kenmore Avenue across from the South Campus of the University of Buffalo. This very popular Chinese restaurant has moderate prices in a serene atmosphere.
Although the sister location on Elmwood Avenue is no longer in operation, MAY JEN KENMORE offers a fine dining experience. The restaurant prides itself in offering: friendly and efficient service, affordable meals and the freshest food in town.
MAY JEN has a comfortable ambiance which is perfect for parties. Take-out service, catering for group lunches/dinners are available. Off-site catering and banquets are our specialty.
MAY JEN is proud of its extensive menu which includes popular Chinese cuisine and unusual authentic Chinese dishes.
When you think of Chinese food, THINK MAY JEN!
- Dine-in, take out
- On / Off site catering
- Chinese banquets and themed fundraisers
- Casual dining in a serene ambiance
- Over 34 years at this location
- Best known for ginger garlic chicken and a variety of in-house made dumplings
- Use only white meat chicken and beef flank steak in all menu items
- Heart healthy and vegetarian dishes available
- Enjoy wine and beer with your meals
- Reservations for parties of 5 or more only
MAY JEN Restaurant
Catering Contact: Susan Leong
47 Kenmore Avenue Amherst, NY 14426
(Next to University Plaza and across Kenmore Avenue from the Walgreens drug store)